top of page
Fajitas are one of my favorite Mexican dishes but I feel like they are so underrated! They are so easy and fast to make, I highly recommend/ Again, since I'm vegetarian, I use tofu as my protein but feel free to use whatever you like!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 people
Bell Peppers & Onions (chopped)
Fajita Seasoning Mix (1/3 packet)
1/2 Firmly Pressed Tofu
Greek Yogurt (or Sour Cream)
Taco Bell Sauce
1. Cut tofu into rectangles and put them in the air fryer at 325 degrees for 10 minutes
2. Sauté bell peppers and onions and add in at the end and then add in fajita seasoning mix
3. Cook the tortillas until they are warm
4. To assemble: spread the salsa on the tortilla, add the fajita mix (bell peppers, onions, and tofu) down the middle, add greek yogurt (or sour cream), guacamole, taco bell sauce and shredded cheese and fold like a burrito & enjoy!
5. I like to eat it with taco bell sauce on the side!
bottom of page